Hey NWSCUG! Aaron will be presenting a hands-on lab for SCCM Docs on Friday. To prep for that lab, here’s a special message from Aaron:
I’m looking forward to running a hands-on lab for contributing to Configuration Manager documentation library at this Friday’s NWSCUG meeting. In order to make the best use of the hour, if you’re participating, please do some homework in advance:
- Get setup with GitHub. For more information, see the Contributor Guide.
- Review the steps for contributing to Configuration Manager docs, especially the section on “what to contribute.”
- Want to review an article and just update the date? Awesome. Make sure you file an issue (see below) to track it.
- We’ll work from existing issues.
- Add a comment on the issue with #NWSCUGHackadoc to claim dibs.
- Look at the community-targeted good-first-issue label.
- Don’t see one you like? Create one! Go to an article and click Feedback.
Not sure this session is for you? Can I entice you with some prizes?!