Our next meeting is Friday, April 27th at 10 am at the Microsoft Bellevue location (Lincoln Square Microsoft Office 22nd Floor 700 Bellevue Way Bellevue, WA 98004 ).
We have a session from Microsoft’s Jim Britt presenting on Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS). We’ll also have Dave Randall demo some cool automations with Microsoft Graph and Intune.
9:00 – 9:40 Unofficial Gathering at Woods Coffee (1st floor of Lincoln Square)
10:00 – 11:30 – Monitor and analyze your hybrid environment with Operations Management Suite – Jim Britt
11:30 – 12:30 – Lunch – Sponsored by Flexera
12:30 – 1:30 – Sponsor Session – Flexera
1:30 -2:30 – Using Microsoft Graph with Intune and PowerShell
2:30 – 3:00 – Q & A, and moderated discussion
Here’s a quick overview of what Jim will cover on OMS:
- Log Analytics
- Solution Packs
- Dive into the Security and Audit Solution
- Value prop of aggregated and correlated data
- View Designer for custom views
- Alerts (NRT Log to Metric with OMS)
- Advanced Analytics Query Tool
- Azure Diagnostics to Log Analytics / strategies
- Export to PowerBI
- Extension Management Strategies for OMS
- Scripted Approach (brownfield)
- Azure Policy (greenfield)
- Azure Automation
- Hybrid RB Workers
- Asset Store (Modules/Runbooks/Credentials/Variables/Certs)
And Dave is is going to dive into using PowerShell with Microsoft Graph to automate Intune. He’ll demo everyday admin tasks like query, deploy, patch.
See you on the 27th!