We have an action packed meeting scheduled for October, all presentations from the MS product group. Bring your questions, and prepare to learn a lot about Co-Management, Desktop Analytics, and ConfigMgr High Availability!
9:00 – 9:40 Unofficial Gathering at Woods Coffee (1st floor of Lincoln Square)
10:00 – 11:00 – Co-Management – Microsoft 365 with ConfigMgr – Heidi Cheng
11:15 – 12:15 – Desktop Analytics – Dune Desormeaux
12:15 – 1:00 – Lunch – Sponsored by Parallels
1:00 – 2:00 – Sponsor session (Parallels)
2:00 – 3:00 – ConfigMgr High Availability – Kerim Hanif
We’ll see you on Friday, October 19th 10 am at the Microsoft Bellevue location (Lincoln Square Microsoft Office 22nd Floor 700 Bellevue Way Bellevue, WA 98004 ).
Our next meeting will be in September (although we may try to arrange a happy hour meetup before then). Enjoy summer!
Hey NWSCUG! Aaron will be presenting a hands-on lab for SCCM Docs on Friday. To prep for that lab, here’s a special message from Aaron:
I’m looking forward to running a hands-on lab for contributing to Configuration Manager documentation library at this Friday’s NWSCUG meeting. In order to make the best use of the hour, if you’re participating, please do some homework in advance:
- Get setup with GitHub. For more information, see the Contributor Guide.
- Review the steps for contributing to Configuration Manager docs, especially the section on “what to contribute.”
- Want to review an article and just update the date? Awesome. Make sure you file an issue (see below) to track it.
- We’ll work from existing issues.
- Add a comment on the issue with #NWSCUGHackadoc to claim dibs.
- Look at the community-targeted good-first-issue label.
- Don’t see one you like? Create one! Go to an article and click Feedback.
Not sure this session is for you? Can I entice you with some prizes?!